Simple to use, safe, and secure, NetSupport Protect is the ideal choice of IT administrators and technology coordinators. Presented in a simple and intuitive interface, system control can be configured in minutes and allows either individual or central control of security settings.
Key feature highlights in NetSupport Protect are:
- NEW – Version 2.10 delivers a fully redesigned interface.
- NEW – Windows 8/8.1 support.
- NEW – Disable access to the Windows Store.
- NEW – Prevent uninstall from Windows 8 Start Menu.
- NEW – Restrict user-defined apps for Windows 8 from running.
- Prevent copying, deletion and renaming of files and folders.
- Hide folders and restrict creation of defined file types.
- Restrict changes to the desktop, taskbar and system settings.
- Restrict shutdown, logoff, lock and password changes.
- Protect the operating system and computer settings.
- Lock control panels, task manager, command prompt and registry.
- Restrict user-defined applications from running.
- Restrict available network drives, drive mappings and network neighbourhood.
- Prevent access to Windows systems tools.
- Prevent web browsers from running.
- Restrict creation and deletion of system printers.
- Control access to USB and CD/DVD devices.
- Either disable USB storage devices, allow read only or prevent application launch.
- Prevent users from installing unauthorized software.
- Apply policies to all users, or exclude specified accounts.
- Share security configurations across a network.
- Centrally deploy NetSupport Protect across your LAN/WAN to all computers.
- Centrally manage and update security configurations.
- Integrated roll back and recovery technology.
- Compatible with NetSupport School classroom management.
Using NetSupport Protect, IT administrators can prevent unwanted changes to the OS, control the creation of content, restrict unwanted file downloads and control application usage. With easy to adopt end point security, administrators can avoid the introduction of harmful or unwanted content from external sources, yet retain the flexibility to utilise existing technology.
Traditional „policy based” security provides for inflexible ON / OFF lockdown. NetSupport Protect allows useful technologies, such as portable storage devices, to still be utilised but in a constructive manner with controls over functionality.
From the makers of NetSupport School, the market leading classroom instruction and monitoring software. NetSupport technology is installed on over 12,000,000 systems worldwide.